vonRocko
Colonel

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:03 am

Thanks for keeping this updated guys. I still play!

MadBaron
Corporal

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Seriously, thank you very much for your hard work to keep this true masterpiece updated.

For me is a dream come true to wander across siberian railroads on my armoured train.. :w00t:

FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:23 am

MadBaron wrote:Seriously, thank you very much for your hard work to keep this true masterpiece updated.

For me is a dream come true to wander across siberian railroads on my armoured train.. :w00t:

be careful meeting the "Mad Baron" Ungern von Sternberg ! :thumbsup:

:mdr:
[color="#FF8C00"][/color]Eylau 1807

"Rendez-vous, général, votre témérité vous a emporté trop loin ; vous êtes dans nos dernières lignes." (un russe)

" Regardez un peu ces figures-là si elles veulent se rendre !" (Lepic)[color="#FF8C00"][/color][I]
[/I]

MadBaron
Corporal

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:05 am

FENRIS wrote:be careful meeting the "Mad Baron" Ungern von Sternberg ! :thumbsup:

:mdr:

Hahahaha.... It would be weird to meet myself in the middle of the snowy woods...

Thanks for the advice, FENRIS.

Merci beaucoup.
Muchas gracias, amigo. :neener:

FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:16 pm

just a little thing : the forces don't appear in the center of a region, they are in the border (units of IA) and i have to zoom to see in what region they are.

:wavey:
[color="#FF8C00"][/color]Eylau 1807

"Rendez-vous, général, votre témérité vous a emporté trop loin ; vous êtes dans nos dernières lignes." (un russe)

" Regardez un peu ces figures-là si elles veulent se rendre !" (Lepic)[color="#FF8C00"][/color][I]
[/I]

jack54
Brigadier General

Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:01 am

FENRIS wrote:just a little thing : the forces don't appear in the center of a region, they are in the border (units of IA) and i have to zoom to see in what region they are.

:wavey:

Yes I noticed the same thing. I have to zoom and I often use the tool tip to isolate the region. I really can't remember what patch I started doing this though.
AGE games I own; RUS ,AJE, BOR, H:ToR, AACW, WIA, ROP,NC, CWII, Espana 1936, TYW
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DarkGarry
Lieutenant

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:40 am

Several issues detected with latest path:

1. I noticed that Desertion event does not damage Siberian Whites. Desertion Event happens, but I didn't found any affected units. Reds are affected by desertion pretty hard.

2. Influenza event. It looks like that when Influenza affects Red regiments it does both hitpoints hits and Cohession hits, but for Siberian Whites Influenza does Cohession hits only.

3. National Guard spawned when city attacked. The following scenario shows an engine glitch:
Setup: Big defending army, well entranched in defensive posture outside city structure is attacked by bigger army.
First hour: Fierce fight, attacker suffers more casualties. National guards spawned in the city structure.
Second hour: National guards attacked by the WHOLE attacking army and destroyed. No other defending armies committed. After that city is taken and defending army retreats in Passive posture.

4. Same issue as 3) happens when defender builds unit in the city and city is attacked. It was reported before. The difference between 3) and 4) is that we can avoid bug 4) by NOT building new units on the frontline, but we can't do anything when National Guards spawned.

Orel
Brigadier General

Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:28 pm

For influenza: I would ask to restrict its' application only to the troops that are already built. Right now in my game against the AI I am experiencing difficulty because of the influenza event, which multiplies the time needed to have the troops built. I may be wrong, but I heard there was a similar problem to this with desertion in previous patches.
For united Russia!

Kensai

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:07 pm

I get a P. Dybenko sync unit in DB error when loading the Drang Nach Osten scenario. Just uploaded from v1.05a to v1.06a. Nonetheless, the scenario loads up correctly and it seems I can start that campaign.
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

lodilefty

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:09 pm

Kensai wrote:I get a P. Dybenko sync unit in DB error when loading the Drang Nach Osten scenario. Just uploaded from v1.05a to v1.06a. Nonetheless, the scenario loads up correctly and it seems I can start that campaign.

Please zip and ost the !Main Log.txt file from folder \Logs
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Kensai

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Unfortunately the Logs folder is empty. Does it have to do with the usual issue of having installed the game on its default \Program Files path? I never had issues with this game in the past in this aspect. Anyway, here's the message I get. I press OK and then the campaign loads without further hiccups. Problems reappear when I try to process the turn and eventually it asks me to exit.

Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

Narwhal

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Other issues I have spotted (no save) :

A green insurrection (the scripted one in Kuban) triggers the "White Rampart" in Ekaterinodar.
There are 2 versions (but they are the same) of the 1920 Cossack division in the building pool when the player reaches 1920.
For some reason, the aircraft carrier in Murmansk can go on the neighbouring land (if alone).
Some others I forget already :)

lodilefty

Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Kensai wrote:Unfortunately the Logs folder is empty. Does it have to do with the usual issue of having installed the game on its default \Program Files path? I never had issues with this game in the past in this aspect. Anyway, here's the message I get. I press OK and then the campaign loads without further hiccups. Problems reappear when I try to process the turn and eventually it asks me to exit.

I suspect it's a corrupted installation.

Please follow the instructions in section 3 here:
http://www.ageod.net/agewiki/Vista_Saved_Games

Narwhal wrote:Other issues I have spotted (no save) :

A green insurrection (the scripted one in Kuban) triggers the "White Rampart" in Ekaterinodar.
There are 2 versions (but they are the same) of the 1920 Cossack division in the building pool when the player reaches 1920.
For some reason, the aircraft carrier in Murmansk can go on the neighbouring land (if alone).
Some others I forget already :)

Without saves there's not much to do...
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Narwhal

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:00 am

Just played a complete Great Campaign game (well, not quite over yet, but almost).

It is mid-1920 now. Is it normal that I was never offered the White Yudenich army as the Southern Whites. With that army, I would have won already, I think. I needed 20K more men for a final push to Moscow.

Shawmut
Conscript

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:27 am

I purchased RUS around 15 January 13. Am I reasonable to believe that my game would have been up-dated to that date 15/01/13?
Should I require to download the patch, what is the extract route. Hey, at 71 I'm not the most tech-savvy :confused:
I'm still drooling through the tutorials - wish a tut-manual was printed. :blink:

Gratis: "sylvanomeiopia" not being able to see beyond the trees in the forest.

Durk

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 am

You should update.
Open your new game an see the version as it loads..
You should use the latest update, and then the latest patch.
Check back when this does not work.

biztor
Corporal

Fri May 17, 2013 2:54 pm

All I need is this patch? or then the game need a quickfix or something? thank you

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri May 17, 2013 6:44 pm

You need to install this first then the quickfix in this link:
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?27025-RUS-QwikFix-1-06a-QF3-March-2-2013

Jagger2013
General of the Army

Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:56 pm

[ATTACH]26271[/ATTACH]

For some reason, the uploader is stating the saved game files are invalid but was able to get the main log uploaded, I hope. Hopefully that is enough to solve the problem. If not and you need the game files, I can email them.

Three turns in a row, the long campaign as southern whites is crashing at the end of turn resolution. I can restart the game and continue playing but the events I have selected in the previous turn have not fired and noticed a depot which was not completed. It appears the crash occurs after completing the 15 days of map operations but crashes during end of turn procedures.

Also noticed that to move from Murmansk to Segezha takes only 1 day by rail.
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

deoved
Corporal

Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Cant download patch nor Qfix_3 links broken (

PhilThib

Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:37 am

deguerra
Major

Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:43 am

PhilThib wrote:Have fixed them. Here is the patch

http://www.ageod-forum.com/downloads/latest/Patch_RUS_v1.06a.zip

:cool:

Does that include the QF3 Phil?

Thanks,
-deguerra

PhilThib

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:11 pm

I don't think so

deguerra
Major

Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:22 pm

the reason i ask is because the link to that in here: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?27025-RUS-QwikFix-1-06a-QF3-March-2-2013 is also broken.

Could you possibly fix that as well? :)

PhilThib

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Patch should be working from here:

[color="#FF0000"]Revolution under Siege:[/color]
http://www.ageod-forum.com/downloads/latest/Patch_RUS_v1.06a.zip

deguerra
Major

Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Haha :) , sorry Phil, I'm not quite following you.

Are you saying the QF3 is included in the zip?

If it isn't, all I'm saying is that there is no way to download it currently as the link in the QF3 thread also doesn't work.

cheers, -deguerra

juan_revolution14
Civilian

Sun May 11, 2014 2:10 am

install patch 1.06a but the game is in English.
Someone who can explain step by step how to do install in Spanish?

Warsage
Colonel

Sun May 11, 2014 8:22 pm

juan_revolution14 wrote:install patch 1.06a but the game is in English.
Someone who can explain step by step how to do install in Spanish?

Hola juan_revolution14.
En este postse explica muy bien como hacer que el juego esté en español (sin necesidad de reinstalarlo) Se refiere a otro juego de Ageod, pero es exáctamente el mismo procedimiento.
Saludos.
[color="#FFA07A"]Las vallas nunca serán lo bastante altas si al otro lado hay hambre.[/color]

juan_revolution14
Civilian

Tue May 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Gracias Amigo por la data funciono ahora lo juego en español ;)

le Anders
Lieutenant Colonel

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:50 pm

PhilThib wrote:Patch should be working from here:

Could you update the first post, please? Newbies have trouble getting it.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”