grenvill
Conscript

Out of supply

Tue May 03, 2011 11:51 am

question from a new customer :)
i playing siberian coup scenarion(patch 1.02b) and for some reasons my Khiva forces took 13 "out of supply" hits, while they still had about half supply left
Attachments
SCREEN2.jpg
SCREEN.jpg

Durk

Wed May 04, 2011 2:51 am

The supply loss is most likely due to the fact your units moved during severe weather. While you can sometimes mitigate this lose buy using rail movement, if you move during severe weather, you will take losses.
Had you simply staid in the town, you would not have experienced such a loss.

grenvill
Conscript

Wed May 04, 2011 9:09 am

Durk wrote:The supply loss is most likely due to the fact your units moved during severe weather. While you can sometimes mitigate this lose buy using rail movement, if you move during severe weather, you will take losses.
Had you simply staid in the town, you would not have experienced such a loss.

nope, they not moved at all. and if you take a look at event log, the cause of loss is "out of supply" :siffle:

Anazagar
Lieutenant

Wed May 04, 2011 9:14 am

If you look closely they don't have enough supplies for the turn (9 out of 10 needed). Also did they just capture the town they are in??

grenvill
Conscript

Wed May 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Anazagar wrote:If you look closely they don't have enough supplies for the turn (9 out of 10 needed). Also did they just capture the town they are in??

hmm, good point. but why do not they eat supply that they had?

Durk

Thu May 05, 2011 2:53 am

Maybe I do not understand what I am seeing in the screenshots, but it looks like your units either moved or took their loss while on a red city. To prevent winter loss, including out of supply loss, you must have a supply wagon or have enough supply and be in a city with sufficient supply.
In your screen shots Khiva cannot trace to a supply source: city, depot or supply wagon. So, your lack of sufficient supply means loss to your units. Winter supply is very tough on you without some kind of supply source. The unit supply is just not enough.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”