Knight of the Realm
Sergeant

Played the Demo - can't wait for the game!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 am

I've played the Demo three times, once as each of the playable combatants, and enjoyed each of them a great deal! :thumbsup:

From what I've seen of the demo it's certainly appears it will be on par with AACW, though it might well turn out to be even more fun, and even more addictive! I loved the arrival of all these different forces for the Whites! I can see that I won't get done much next week after the game itself is released (no I don't have a life, or a proper job!).

Cheers

alexander seil

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 am

I love it. It's fluid, it's fun, and at the same time it seems to capture every tiny nuance of the war that you could think of.

And the atmosphere...they have managed to make a Soviet "Eastern" (a move genre covering RCW and exploits of armed people on horseback pursuing trains across the plains at full gallop - you know, it's like a Western with Chekists instead of sheriffs :p ) into a strategic wargame. Instant classic :coeurs:

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 am

alexander seil wrote:I love it. It's fluid, it's fun, and at the same time it seems to capture every tiny nuance of the war that you could think of.

And the atmosphere...they have managed to make a Soviet "Eastern" (a move genre covering RCW and exploits of armed people on horseback pursuing trains across the plains at full gallop - you know, it's like a Western with Chekists instead of sheriffs :p ) into a strategic wargame. Instant classic :coeurs:

And, I dream since long about, a game about RCW could be even far more fun, for in RUS the assassinations attempt, disguises, commando coups, degenerating political banquets, etc, all the many treacheries are not ingame!

Cat Lord

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 am

Thanks all. :)

ERISS wrote:And, I dream since long about, a game about RCW could be even far more fun, for in RUS the assassinations attempt, disguises, commando coups, degenerating political banquets, etc, all the many treacheries are not ingame!
Well, there is always room for modder to add that kind of flavour events. ;)

Cat
[CENTER]
Image[/CENTER]

Narwhal

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Four words :

Love it.
Can't wait.

Kev_uk
Colonel

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:08 pm

ERISS wrote:And, I dream since long about, a game about RCW could be even far more fun, for in RUS the assassinations attempt, disguises, commando coups, degenerating political banquets, etc, all the many treacheries are not ingame!

Thats the perfect game, the one game that will end all gaming as we know it! Realistically, though, RuS is as good as were are gonna get in this market, so enjoy as you can; thrash those Reds with your Whites, or defend with those Reds against the Whites.

Xornox
Civilian

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 am

Based on demo this looks very good.

Especially I like this new conflict which I have never earlier played. Also whole athmosphere in game feels right.

I own almost all Ageod -games and this may be the best so far. I can only hope that I would have more time to play these masterpieces.

Clovis

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Xornox wrote:Based on demo this looks very good.

Especially I like this new conflict which I have never earlier played. Also whole athmosphere in game feels right.

I own almost all Ageod -games and this may be the best so far. I can only hope that I would have more time to play these masterpieces.

Thanks. IMHO, it's what AACW2 should be. The real test for a game is when you have worked on it and have yet pleasure to play it.

Edit:I forgot to mention I was playing Siberian Whites

Whites in Ukraine and Tzaritsyn, February 19

Petrograd under siege

Red line on the Volga

[LEFT]Disabled
[CENTER][LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT]SVF news: http://struggleformodding.wordpress.com/

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

[/LEFT]

greenalien