Bosse
Civilian

No new generals

Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:17 pm

Hi guys,
I have a problem with the event "New white generals". I play the grand campaign, russian civil war. The event works maybe like five or six times, after that I get in the log only the message that I got a new general, but not "[general name] is now active in [city]" and no new general on the map. That lasts now for about one or two in game years and is pretty annoying because my army grows and sometimes other officers die in battle and I can't organzise my troops in divisions properly anymore.
Is there a maximal times of use for this event?
I have the newest patch installed ofc.

Durk

Re: No new generals

Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:38 pm

Hi Bosse - I am not sure what is causing your glitch. If you have the option to call for new generals, they ought to appear. So something is causing the game to misfire.
Sorry to be of so little help.

Bosse
Civilian

Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:42 pm

Durk wrote:Hi Bosse - I am not sure what is causing your glitch. If you have the option to call for new generals, they ought to appear. So something is causing the game to misfire.
Sorry to be of so little help.

I found it out myself and want to share here: I own the german version which is called "1917 - Der Aufstand" and the patch in the english name "Revolution under Siege" so I had to change the folder name.

Durk

Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:43 pm

Good news. Thanks for sharing as others may have similar issues.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”