Highlandcharge

Second silesian war Saxon problem....

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi there, I am playing through the second silesian war scenario as the Austrians, a couple of turns ago the Saxon army unlocked for the Austrian's to use but it cant move out of Saxony, the area has remained locked, is this a bug or does it unlock later in the scenario?

I have a save if needed :)

darzininkas
Private

Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Highlandcharge wrote:Hi there, I am playing through the second silesian war scenario as the Austrians, a couple of turns ago the Saxon army unlocked for the Austrian's to use but it cant move out of Saxony, the area has remained locked, is this a bug or does it unlock later in the scenario?

I have a save if needed :)

Have the same issue in my PBEM game... Can anyone explain it?

Warsage
Colonel

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:18 pm

darzininkas wrote:
Originally Posted by Highlandcharge View Post
Hi there, I am playing through the second silesian war scenario as the Austrians, a couple of turns ago the Saxon army unlocked for the Austrian's to use but it cant move out of Saxony, the area has remained locked, is this a bug or does it unlock later in the scenario?

I have a save if needed
Have the same issue in my PBEM game... Can anyone explain it?

+1 (in a PBEM game).
[color="#FFA07A"]Las vallas nunca serán lo bastante altas si al otro lado hay hambre.[/color]

Chataigne
Sergeant

Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 am

+1 (in a PBEM game to). :)

Chataigne
Sergeant

Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:28 am

La région se débloque quelques mois plus tard avec l'arrivée par évent de renforts saxons.

----------------------

The area is unlock a few month later with a Saxon Reinforcement Event.

Jagger2013
General of the Army

Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:12 am

I just ran into the same problem in a game against the AI. I think I can fix that problem. I suspect you can just add a blockstate command to the event to make the area playable. If I am successful this weekend, I will post the fix.

Ebbingford

Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:23 am

As Chataigne says, the blocked regions are unlocked a few turns later. No need for a fix, it's already fixed. :cool:
"Umbrellas will not be opened in the presence of the enemy." Duke of Wellington before the Battle of Waterloo, 1815.

"Top hats will not be worn in the Eighth Army" Field-Marshal Viscount Montgomery of Alamein K.G.

Jagger2013
General of the Army

Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:51 pm

I have Gold version 1.11. When are they unlocked? The Saxon forces show up in late October. Unlocked early November. I think I was in Early January and the regions were still unplayable with Saxons basically trapped at Freiberg.

I adjusted the event to unlock the regions as soon as the Saxons appear using blockstate.

Ebbingford

Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Perhaps it was designed so that they are locked until the regions become playable? To make it historic? For game play reasons? Perhaps it is too easy for the Austrians if the Saxons arrive too early?

Or perhaps it is still bugged.......

Only PhilT can probably say.
"Umbrellas will not be opened in the presence of the enemy." Duke of Wellington before the Battle of Waterloo, 1815.

"Top hats will not be worn in the Eighth Army" Field-Marshal Viscount Montgomery of Alamein K.G.

Jagger2013
General of the Army

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Well, it is no longer bugged on my side because I fixed it in my game. So I am not worried about it any longer. We are good to go. :D

Return to “Help to improve RoP”