Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Draft

Tue May 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Draft decision seems to cost only 5 MC points but when used in any area with a garrison it can easily regain that % percent in the turn when successfully performed. I haven't seen any loyalty drop. Should decision give more conscript points and higher penalty?

Pocus

Wed May 15, 2013 9:01 am

Ok, I see the problem, thanks for the report. The loyalty is lowered but as there is no 'fill up' faction, like either the opposing side or 'rebels', it is back to 100% ...

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Soderini

Wed May 15, 2013 9:07 am

Well, while there certainly are cases where loyalty could switch towards the opponent (Prussians drafting in Silesia and the citizens longing back to Habsburg rule because of it), I don't see this happening in let's say Berlin (the king is drafting, vivat hoch Maria Theresia!). So what about a NM drop?

Die Zieten
Sergeant

Wed May 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Soderini wrote:Well, while there certainly are cases where loyalty could switch towards the opponent (Prussians drafting in Silesia and the citizens longing back to Habsburg rule because of it), I don't see this happening in let's say Berlin (the king is drafting, vivat hoch Maria Theresia!). So what about a NM drop?

I like your idea, NM loss makes it a real decision with effects in production and combat.

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu May 16, 2013 3:17 am

Best solution would be partizan, appear in AUS succession scenario though scripted. But for GP it will only be historically plausible for some areas I guess. I think previous ROP well balanced NM wise so better to test(4 player campaign) first loyalty as limiting factor.

Return to “Help to improve RoP”