Narwhal

Bug with 1762 start

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:17 pm

I started the shortest campaign, which starts in May. I received the event that "Empress Eizabeth is ill", even though by the scenario start she is dead already, since the Russians are allied to the Prussians.

lodilefty

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm

erf...

I think it will just be a distraction:
you'll get the Elisabeth dies, then Treaty of St. Petersburg, but no troops should vanish...

Play on, and report if the Prussians lose the Russian forces, while I figure out which way to fix this, and when.....
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Narwhal

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:42 pm

The problem will not be losing the Russian forces, but the apparence of more Russian forces, if any ? We will see if there is any impact beyond comestic.

Narwhal

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:44 am

Some preliminary conclusion on the 1762 start :

- Due to Catherine considered "not dead", I suppose I will have the Russians until the end of the game against me.
- Catherine's condition does not seem to go beyond "ill".
- I still have the options, as AUS, to get Russian replacements...
- Also, it seems the "get French general" option does not work. Is the pool exhausted at start or was I unlucky ?

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 am

Narwhal wrote:- Due to Catherine considered "not dead", I suppose I will have the Russians until the end of the game against me.

... you have of course already killed a lot of them :)

can confirm from the Prussian side that the same event fired but there are no additional Russian troops beyond those at the scenario start

Sorel
Captain

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:08 pm

I recently played this scenario from the Prussian side. I got the Elisabeth ill event and the treaty, but no Russian troops vanisehd.

lodilefty

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Sorel wrote:I recently played this scenario from the Prussian side. I got the Elisabeth ill event and the treaty, but no Russian troops vanisehd.

They should only vanish from the Austrian side....
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Sorel
Captain

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:44 pm

lodilefty wrote:They should only vanish from the Austrian side....

But they start with PRU, and, historically, they retreated their support to Fred during the course of the campaign, didn´t they?... :confused:

Return to “Help to improve RoP”