PhilThib wrote:Fine for me.
Point 5 is confusing, as Strategic Towns (ST) and Objectives are two completely different things. In AGE games, ST have never been listed in the ledger, they are the same for all nations and only on map, indicated by a different city plate (darker, white font).
Objectives are assigned per nation, and identified usually by a star symbol next to the plate. Objectives may be ST (often), but they can also be regular non-ST cities or forts...
1. Change the figure for the British Fusilier so that it is wearing a mitre.
2. Saxon cavalry replacements are needed.
3. Some sort of message as to what the sudden death entails.
4. Either change how the Poor Sanitation event fires or do away with it so you just have the typhus event.
5. Make sure that all of the strategic towns are listed on the objectives page of the ledger.
6. Change the fortress artillery so that they are heavy artillery type for replacement purposes.
7. Strengths of some of the British cavalry units need tweaking, see here http://www.ageod-forum.com/showpost....4&postcount=19
8. Rename the moors terrain to deep forest as in RuS.
9. Remove the insurrection infantry from the Austrian build list and add the missing militia, small and medium militia garrisons.
10. Events that alter NM should have a tooltip telling that side what has happened, some don't at the moment.
11. Pirna event: Either lowering the number of garrison or the event shouldnt fire. When assaulted directly it gives big NM advantage to Prussia,
12. Cavalry depot bns(not frequent as line inf depot) or via options.
13. Build times of Elite and line inf depot bns. I think elite can last 12 turns while line inf needs 9 turns. 6 turns can be sufficient. 3 element replacements can take same time as a new unit consist of 6 element.
14.Ferdinand to Hannover event can duplicate Ferdinand as both prussian and Brunswick general.
15. French General(3 star, didnt remember the name) can die before intended timeframe. I think Lodilefty mentioned it. It occured in my Pbem game also.
16. Edit: The 3-star English Duke doesn't appear in Hannover or anywhere else when the log text says he should. Maybe it's because Zastrow of HAN had already died in my game? (the changelog says * Fixed Duke of Cumberland arrival to ensure he joins Zastrow of HAN, not Zastrow of PRU).
[/INDENT]// Forts blocking ship passage: 0: every region can do that (if have guns), 1: needs to have StraitBlock indicated in Exmap in addition
rulStraitBlockOn = 0
Philippe wrote:The only item on my wishlist has to do with the map.
In the demo there are many towns and cities that are in the wrong places relative to each other, and there are problems with the rivers (e.g. the Elster and the Elbe). And these aren't obscure, marginal locations: most of them are right smack in the center of operations and have a distorting effect on how the different armies will maneuver.
I love the subject of the game, but won't buy it or even try to play it as long as there are blatant geographical mistakes on the map. I'm still recovering from the map of the Napoleonic Campaigns game.
Florent wrote: after you increase the mortality of leaders.
What you are talking about here ? Battles, Illness ?
In the playtest, you could lose 5-6 leaders per turn because of illness and there is not so much of them.
In battles most of the losses were Regimental Commanders and are not in the game. Seven years of game is very long...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest