Ebbingford

Sudden Death (On)

Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:06 pm

I have brought this up several times and am still none the wiser. :confused:
The ledger needs to say what the sudden death triggers are, be it low NM or the loss of your capital. Although the last shouldn't realy be an automatic loss as Berlin was taken and Prussia didn't lose beacause of this. ;)
I am playing as Austria in the long campaign, with 1.03RC4, and have just had the message that my defeat level of NM will increase by 1 each turn untill the end of the war. I don't know what this defeat level is though :(
This needs to be stated on the F5 page of the ledger.

Leinsdorf
Conscript

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Ebbingford wrote:I have brought this up several times and am still none the wiser. :confused:
The ledger needs to say what the sudden death triggers are, be it low NM or the loss of your capital. Although the last shouldn't realy be an automatic loss as Berlin was taken and Prussia didn't lose beacause of this. ;)
I am playing as Austria in the long campaign, with 1.03RC4, and have just had the message that my defeat level of NM will increase by 1 each turn untill the end of the war. I don't know what this defeat level is though :(
This needs to be stated on the F5 page of the ledger.

I agree completely: "sudden death" conditions have always been quite obscure to me and mostly they don't seem to be mentioned in the scenario summaries, contrary to what stated in point 3.2.2 of the Instruction Manual

oldspec4
Lieutenant Colonel

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:22 pm

I'm also confused by the sudden death criteria..

Return to “Help to improve RoP”