Narwhal wrote:Thanks for the effort. The ammo bug was a big issue in AGEOD games.
Any ETA on the next beta patch. I would like the "manpower bug" to be solved before playing ROP again.
In addition the automatic NM victory as Narwhall mentioned and it wont be bad to have some cavalry replacements.
I have found some mod but didn't test it. Can it be included in the next beta ?
- Fix 'Northerner' trait by changing the area to 'Scandinavia' and moving 'Mecklenburg' & 'West_Pommerania' there from 'Prussia'
- Disabled upgrades from 'Militia' to 'Infantry' and from 'Trained Infantry' to 'Elites'
- Changed 'Fort Battery' to '$famHvyArty'
- Changed all '$famLightInf' to '$famLine', changed replacement pool events accordingly and deleted the relevant options from the ledger
- Did the same for all '$famService'
- Changed the '$famRaiders' replacements for Russia to '$famCavalry'
- Coverted half of all supply replacements into Cavalry
- Extended the 'Balance' events to function until the end of the game
This is to help balance the replacement pool, where Service, Supply and Light Infantry replacement chits tend to pile up, while regular infantry and Cavalry chits are never enough.