Patch beta 3 is uphttp://ageoddl.telechargement.fr/temp/Patch_ROP103b3.zip Rise of Prussia Update 1.03 – beta 3
June, 24th 2010 The patch is a comprehensive patch, meaning it can be applied directly over your initial game installation setup version.
Beta 3 additions are listed like this: Beta3: Game logic
* ZOC don’t prevent retreat anymore
* Retreat damages algorithm improved with variables exported for modding (see AGE Wiki)
* It is no longer possible to make a breach with any unit (like cavalry). You now need at least one artillery or engineer element or a unit with a siege ability or a unit/leader with a special trait (‘Breacher’).
* If you are in supply when besieged with at least one supply wagon or a depot, you can only surrender if you fail your discipline test AND you fail a 5% chance to a percentage roll.
* If you are besieged, weaker than the besieger, with a breach in the structure and only in partial supply, then your troop discipline will get a -3 modifier (more chance to surrender).
* Supply can now pass through neutral territory (case of Russian supply in Polish territory). Beta3:
* You no longer assault structures if you are still moving, you only assault them if you have stopped moving (the region of the structure is your destination or you don't move at all) UNLESS your ROE is also 'all out attack'. Both the assault posture and ROE tooltips have been updated to explain that to the player.
This is to prevent serious problems for the AI that has been observed in several of the AGE games with unexpected assaults from the AI: She wants to assault region X, but in the end it happens she will before assault region Y! AI
AI will be less aggressive (parameters exported for modding)
AI will regroup better corps with army HQ (‘flocking behavior’)
New AI algorithm: concentrate, can apply to all threatened stacks.
Leaders now redeploy slightly better toward candidate stacks
It is now possible to define an affinity for each leader toward certain stacks (modding)
Fixed: Theaters ratio miscalculated sometime, leading to too aggressive behaviors in some cases.
Thanks to Clovis good work (work done by modding the AI), the AI is now better for winter quartering and objectives assessment. Beta3:
* the AI now considers the % of light elements (raiders, cavalry) when checking for assaults against a structure, and not just the ratio of power between the defenders and the assaulting force. Modding & Scripting
Commander in chief class ability added
Prisoners scripts commands added
Modified error on Prussian general Lolhöffel
Added Clovis' Winter quarters and Balances files for AI
Fixed leaderless Swedish brigade in reinforcement Beta3: * Modified the number of Militia replacements added each year, plus an automatic militia into line replacement conversion beyond a certain level * Removed Bavaria and Wurtemberg Heavy Cav replacement (become now standard) * Added Supply replacements Setups
Added some additional annual Heavy Cav replacements for all nations
Removed useless AUS Skirmisher replacements Beta3: * Added Naval supply in the Baltic (mostly to assist Russian supply lines) and modified all scenarios accordingly (saves not compatibles) DB
Corrected *pillager* attribute to light infantry and cavalry for petty war (Klein Krieg) purpose
fixed bridge on map between Wien and Krems
fixed map links between Tabor, Pisek and Rokitzan beta 3 * Added Merchantships (for naval supply) * Corrected Cossacks families to use Raider replacements (not cavalry) * Added missing minor river link Between Kolin and Chemlitz * Modified terrain in Karslbad to be woods, not hills, as per map graphics * Added Magdeburg, Minden, Wesel and Emden as potential Prussian recruitment centers Graphics
Fixed missing HorseGrenadier Army picture for Russia
Fixed missing images for French Chasseurs de Fisher and Saint-Victor events Beta3 * Fixed missing images for Saint-Victor and Fischer French events * Changed wrong Wedell army pictures Strings Beta3 * Several minor string corrections * More French leaders bios added * German language version corrections and additions