Fusilier
Conscript

Regiment Numbers

Tue May 04, 2010 9:25 pm

A very small thing but I have noticed that a couple of the prussian regiment numbers have been duplicated. Number 6 (Retzow) is in Keith's Corps but there is a 6 (Forcade de Biaix) in the Markraf column which I believe should be number 23. Number 25 (Kalckstein) is in the Markgraf column but there is also a 25 (Mayerinck) in the Links column, which I believe should be 26. 23 and 26 are the only numbers missing from the sequence so I assume this is correct.
I am sure that no one else would notice.

PhilThib

Wed May 05, 2010 7:05 am

Can you list which scenario you saw the mistake? :confused:

Fusilier
Conscript

Wed May 05, 2010 10:21 am

It was the 1756-1763 scenario. I haven't looked at the other scenarios. Thanks

caranorn

Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm

23 indeed seems to be Forcade and 26 Meyerinck...

I just counted all the Grenadier Battalions at setup and found 25 when there should be 29. The missing ones seem to be: Alt Billerbeck, Waldau, Puttkamer and Kahlden. Of those Puttkamer seems to have been with Prince Moritz at the start of the campaign. No idea where the other three were, but two more (Alt Billerbeck and Waldau) had joined old Fritz (Bevern's column) by the 1757 campaigning season. I have no idea where Kahlden served...

The regiments Jungkenn Mohrenstamm and Dossow should have no Grenadier Companies (they were in Grenadier Battalions Gemmingen and Ingersleben)

The regiment Hessen-Kassel should either have no Grenadier Company or just one (it was apparently stationed at Magdeburg and never joined any Grenadier Battalion)...

All based on: http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=Prussian_Army ...
Marc aka Caran...

Return to “Help to improve RoP”