OneArmedMexican
General

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:32 pm

I started work on this one a long time ago, but never finished it. I really like what you have done, JacquesDeLalaing, especially your unit graphics are superb. :thumbsup: Please don't take me redoing King Friedrich as an insult. I wanted a version of it that was closer to the style of the other RoP graphics and fixed some small things that had bothered me (the frame of the Army.png now fits properly, the frame of the Unit.png is cleaner).

Army_PRU_Friedriech.png

Army_PRU_Friedriech.png

My next project will be new graphics again. I already started on Holstein-Gottorf yesterday. :)
Attachments
Unit_PRU_Friedriech.png
Unit_PRU_Friedriech.png (10.13 KiB) Viewed 38012 times
Friedrich II.zip
(20.29 KiB) Downloaded 273 times

Kensai

Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Yes! That must be it. The most accurate (probably) of all!
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

JacquesDeLalaing
Colonel

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:38 am

OneArmedMexican wrote:I started work on this one a long time ago, but never finished it. I really like what you have done, JacquesDeLalaing, especially your unit graphics are superb. :thumbsup: Please don't take me redoing King Friedrich as an insult. I wanted a version of it that was closer to the style of the other RoP graphics and fixed some small things that had bothered me (the frame of the Army.png now fits properly, the frame of the Unit.png is cleaner).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18739[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18740[/ATTACH]

My next project will be new graphics again. I already started on Holstein-Gottorf yesterday. :)

Late answer: No problem at all, OneArmedMexican. I like your Frederick much better than mine. I'd be very interested to know how to achieve the AGEOD-style. What must I do, using gimp? Basically it seems as if the AGEOD-sytle graphics only use 1-2 shades and accent-colours applied over the base colour? And I have to use a "sharp" brush? Or is there a better trick?

PS: A portrait of Maria Theresia by Jean-Etienne Liotard, 1762: http://www.ville-ge.ch/musinfo/bd/mah/collections/detail.php?type_search=simple&lang=fr&criteria=liotard&terms=all&page=2&pos=21&id=1268440
[CENTER][color="#A52A2A"] S I L E S I A I N R U P T A[/color]
- a work-in-progress mod for Rise of Prussia - [/CENTER]

Return to “Help to improve RoP”