cestus
Corporal

added additional music and got an error message in the !Main log.txt

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Hallo,

first I added some more mp3 tracks in the Sounds folder, secondly I added in the Musics.ini some new lines according to the mp3 tracks.
Now, after playing for a while, I noticed that some tracks will not be played by the game. There is an error message in the !Main log.txt, maybe this can help.

[Error ] TAgeAudio.PlayMusic Error while playing music Violation d'accès à l'adresse 004B2CD4 dans le module 'ROP.exe'. Lecture de l'adresse 00000008
[Error ] TAgeAudio.GetMusicName Error while getting music name Violation d'accès à l'adresse 004B329A dans le module 'ROP.exe'. Lecture de l'adresse 00000008

With now over 70 music tracks it is hard to say which one the didn't play. Does sampling rate, bitrate or mode matter in terms of playing music during the game ?
thanks

cestus

ClaytonJay
Conscript

Please refer to my topic

Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:46 pm

cestus wrote:Hallo,

first I added some more mp3 tracks in the Sounds folder, secondly I added in the Musics.ini some new lines according to the mp3 tracks.
Now, after playing for a while, I noticed that some tracks will not be played by the game. There is an error message in the !Main log.txt, maybe this can help.

With now over 70 music tracks it is hard to say which one the didn't play. Does sampling rate, bitrate or mode matter in terms of playing music during the game ?
thanks

cestus

Do you poses high quality era specific collections?

Return to “RoP Mods”