Pocus

Database released for me

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Hear hear, the xls files making the datatabase of ROP have been released here!

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?p=42555#post42555

Units OOB, events, scenario setups, areas definitions, multi-choices events and historical options and much more are all available for reading. :thumbsup:

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

lightsfantastic
Colonel

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:00 pm

I noticed while creating a scenario variant of the 56-63 campaign that the merchantmen/fleet do not show up (the British in the North Sea off of Emden.) Are they important or just for show as they are nowhere to be found in the Setup file? (last version was 1.02+)

Also if I change the regions of some cities (Say Frankfurt to Furstenwalde or Cottbus to Zossen) do I need to make corresponding changes in the RoP_CMN_Subfaction_ver014?

Generalisimo

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:09 pm

If you change the name of a region, you need to regenerate everything, because that "Alias" is refferenced from many places... including events, OOBs, etc.
So, I wouldn't change the name of regions if you are not aware of how much changes you are triggering. ;)
"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon."
Napoleon Bonaparte

BOA-AAR: ¡Abajo el imperialismo Británico! (en español)

AGEOD Facebook Fanpage - news & screenshots about the upcoming games!

lightsfantastic
Colonel

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Generalisimo wrote:If you change the name of a region, you need to regenerate everything, because that "Alias" is refferenced from many places... including events, OOBs, etc.
So, I wouldn't change the name of regions if you are not aware of how much changes you are triggering. ;)

Region Names are staying the same...just moving the cities, then I'll go back and move OOB's and event files after.

Return to “RoP Mods”