cegman
Conscript

Wrong Corps setup after installing patch

Wed May 09, 2012 7:19 pm

I bought the game from GamersGate and tried installing the patch from there. It gave me this weird setup of units that is much different than the setup I saw when I played without the patch. I then tried to install the beta patch and saw the same thing. I uninstalled everything and deleted the Rise of Prussia folder and tried to reinstall. It installed and I installed the beta patch. The images are what it looks like the Fredrick is attached to a corps there are a bunch of corps without their 2 star generals and Keith is leading the kalvalry Korps in Glogau. Please let me know if there is any more information I can share.

Patches in question were 1.02 from Gamersgate and 1.03a RC4 (The newest beta patch)
Attachments
loadscreen.jpg
wrongking.jpg
wrongunit.jpg

lodilefty

Wed May 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Obviously you have a seriously messed up installation! :wacko:

This usually occurs when the patch gets applied in the wrong location.

I'm guessing you are running under Vista or Win7!

I suggest that you follow the instructions in the third section at:
http://www.ageod.net/agewiki/Vista_Saved_Games

Rather than using a beta patch, please download the official patch at:
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?24529-ROP-Official-Patch-1-03a-April-24-2012&p=233558&viewfull=1#post233558
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

cegman
Conscript

Fri May 11, 2012 6:38 am

Hey didn't even have to use the official patch. It was the wonderful joy of Win7 and me underestimating it's wilyness. I installed it as the third section recommended and used the beta patch (had it downloaded already) and everything is working great thank you

Return to “ROP Technical support / Aide technique”