Phil67
Civilian

PBEM via steam dossier introuvable ?

Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:14 pm

Bonjour,

Je souhaite faire une PBEM sur Rise of Prussia Gold. Cependant impossible de trouver le dossier du jeu dans :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common, afin de déposer le fichier trn ? si je ne m'abuse je devrais trouver le dossier du jeu via ce chemin non ?
J'ai posé la question à Steam qui me renvoie vers vous.
Puis je le trouver ailleurs ou bien dois je effectuer une manip ?
Merci pour votre aide.

Durk

Re: PBEM via steam dossier introuvable ?

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:46 am

I do not know Steam and how it saves, but I am posting your inquiry in English for those who do know how Steam saves.

I want to do a PBEM on Rise of Prussia Gold. However, it is impossible to find the game folder in: C:Program Files (x86)-Steam-steamapps-common, in order to file the trn file? if I'm not mistaken I should find the folder of the game via this path right? I asked Steam the question, referring me to you. Can I find it somewhere else or do I have to make a manipulation? Thank you for your help

Nikel

Re: PBEM via steam dossier introuvable ?

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:54 pm

In posterior games Ctrl-Left click in the list, will open the folder where the saves are stored, but not in RoP.

But if you delete the save, the .hst and .trn files will go to the recycle bin.

But do not panic, :wacko: you may go there and right click, select view details.

The folder where they are stored should be visible. Then right click in them and select restore, so they come back there.

Return to “ROP Technical support / Aide technique”