newmanovci
Conscript

Russians stuck in Wierzbolow

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:35 pm

I'm playing the 1756-63 campaign as Austria and the Russians have entered the war. However the large force which includes Apraxin, seems stuck in the Wierzbolow region where it spawned. A few turns have passed (it's now 1757 Early Sept) and it's still impossible to move any of the Russian forces from Wierzbolow. I can't move them back to either of the Russian off-board zones, nor into Poland (I get the message about Polish territory being out of bounds), nor into any adjacent Prussian-controlled regions, even if I turn them Austrian with some of the other, free-moving Russian units. Wierzbolow itself is showing as 100% Polish control and "cannot be entered".

Is this right? Is there some event that will eventually fire and release the Russian forces?

Durk

Re: Russians stuck in Wierzbolow

Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:37 am

You must be in the latest patch or use this mod patch. This error happens without being totally up to date.
Try this viewtopic.php?f=267&t=34104
You must back up to the turn before the Russians enter, then if you have applied the patch, you should be fine.
If not, check back in the forum.

Durk

You must be in the latest patch or use this mod patch. This error happens without being totally up to date.
You must back up to the turn before the Russians enter, then if you have applied the patch, you should be fine.

Durk

newmanovci
Conscript

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:41 am

Many thanks Durk. I've done a little fix myself actually. I tried altering the event so that Wiezbolow control was changed to AUS, but it didn't take for some reason (presumably over-written somehow by the 'Poland cannot be entered' condition). So I changed the spawn area to Rosienne. I know it's not perfect, but seems to do the trick.

I'll have a look at how the patch handles it, too.

Thanks for that link., much appreciated.

Return to “Rise of Prussia”