stormbringer3
Sergeant

Great game!

Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:57 pm

I'm really happy with my purchase. I've been playing the 4 player Campaign to get around the Russian bug. Is there any work being done on fixing the 2 player Campaign? Is there any way to select more than 1 country when you want to play the in the Austrian coalition?
Thanks.

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:45 pm

In the 4 player game, if you want to play vs AI but control say Russia and Austria, then at the start set up an order file for each of those nations. The others will revert to AI while you can carry on putting in orders.

My feeling is that is the best solution as a problem in the 2 player was an unrealistic control over both France and Austria (who tended to fight their own wars and were unfamiliar allies - to put it mildly). However, the AI seems to have problems with the Russians once Koenigsberg has fallen, so it helps solve that problem. In addition the two were more natural allies against Prussia but fight very seperate wars (at least to late game), which removes some of the ahistoric tricks like sending the French armies from the lower Rhine into Saxony.
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

Return to “Rise of Prussia”