Konrad von Richtmark
Private

Elbe Armée got locked?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Playing 1.03beta6. I just reloaded a game after yesterday's play session. I noticed something I haven't seen before (though this is the first time I've played this far). It's late August 1757. Elbe Armee under Friedrich II had just taken Königgrätz.

Elbe Armée is somehow locked. There's a little lock symbol in the right edge of its tab when viewing which forces are in a province. No new troops can be added to it, not even troops that were just detached away from it. In all other ways it acts completely normally. Is this WAD, and if so, what has caused it to be locked, and how can I get rid of it?

I'm not entirely sure it just happened on the reload. It's possible it was there a bit before, and that I just didn't notice it. I tried reloading an old save of the same campaign just to check, and in it it wasn't there, everything was normal.

Anazagar
Lieutenant

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Is it inactive (brown envelope)?? If so it is because you set the activation rule on 3rd setting which means that inactive leaders can sometimes be locked in a province.

The other explanation is that you have right-clicked the gold/silver/green tab used for switching between multiple stacks in a province. right-click it again to remove the effect.

Konrad von Richtmark
Private

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:14 am

Thanks, I didn't know I could manually lock forces for reorganization purposes. Right-clicking solved it. :)

Return to “Rise of Prussia”