Sol Invictus

Diplomacy

Wed May 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Will there be any chance that the Ottoman Empire becomes involved through diplomacy or cause the Austrians/Russians some problems through events? What about other possible States having some effect on the main participants.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero

Hok
General

Thu May 14, 2009 9:24 am

Sol Invictus wrote:Will there be any chance that the Ottoman Empire becomes involved through diplomacy or cause the Austrians/Russians some problems through events? What about other possible States having some effect on the main participants.

Austrian player will have to deal with Ottoman ... or garrison some troops ;)
There will be events, options and certainly a war declaration based on a secret and various garrison ratio :wacko:

arsan

Thu May 14, 2009 9:34 am

Hey! :w00t:
Another screenshot! :thumbsup:
Off map boxes with region ruler portraits! I like them! :coeurs:

Florent

Thu May 14, 2009 11:45 am

This is the reason the Austrians send their Croats(Croats, Serbs) by 1/3 yearly rather than all of them. ;)

Sol Invictus

Thu May 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Hok, I must say that every little bit of info that you taunt us with, my enthusiasm grows exponentially. :w00t: This need to consider the possible actions of nations on the periphery is exactly what I was hoping for. :thumbsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

orca
Lieutenant

Thu May 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Sol Invictus wrote:Will there be any chance that the Ottoman Empire becomes involved through diplomacy or cause the Austrians/Russians some problems through events? What about other possible States having some effect on the main participants.

How about Spain/Portugal. Heck I'd love to see a scenario on the war in Portugal, but perhaps that's too much to ask. Still unless I'm mistaken the outbreak of war with Spain did reduce the British troop commitment to Germany.

Nikel

Thu May 14, 2009 6:37 pm

orca wrote:How about Spain/Portugal. Heck I'd love to see a scenario on the war in Portugal, but perhaps that's too much to ask. Still unless I'm mistaken the outbreak of war with Spain did reduce the British troop commitment to Germany.

From what the developers have commented the map does not include the iberian peninsula

Sol Invictus

Thu May 14, 2009 6:56 pm

orca wrote:How about Spain/Portugal. Heck I'd love to see a scenario on the war in Portugal, but perhaps that's too much to ask. Still unless I'm mistaken the outbreak of war with Spain did reduce the British troop commitment to Germany.

There may be an event that reduces British reinforcements if Spain becomes involved.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Schattensand
Lieutenant

Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Will there be political actions going so far that lets say a Count Kaunitz is hindered to create his almost unbelievable Habsburg - Bourbon alliance?
How far go political options?
The creation of more troops is not like in ACW, right?

Beren
Captain

Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Superb offboxes!!

I gotta feeling :) .... this game will be even better than AACW :thumbsup:
"... tell the Emperor that I am facing Russians.
If they had been Prussians, I'd have taken the
position long ago."
- Marshal Ney, 1813

Return to “Rise of Prussia”