allan_boa
Colonel

PBEM ?

Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:09 am

Hi who's interested to start a pbem ? One one turn per day minimum.
As I never played PON (or even any Ageod games) in pbem before I'm not offering to organise the game and would let a more experience player configure the game and organise the logistics ...
Any country for me would be fine, maybe a small country as I'm still learning the game.

So who's interested ?

allan_boa
Colonel

Re: PBEM ?

Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:32 pm

So, we already have Citizen X interested !!
Who's next ? Cm'on guys !! Go go go :dada:
We can decide the countries later, when we know the final list of players.

allan_boa
Colonel

Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:29 pm

OK guys, I'm abandoning the idea of a starting a new PON Pbem. This, for two reasons. Number one, too few persons seem interested, obviously. Second, I just purchased WON and Napoleonics are of special interest to me so I will rather focus on a WON pbem ...
That's it :-)
Maybe in the future ... who knows ?

Durk

Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:42 am

Well, do not be too discouraged. Committing to a game of PON is a year's long commitment. However, joining an ongoing game when a player needs to leave the game for some reason is very doable and likely if you wish.
WON is a lot of fun, but maybe same advice, easy to join an ongoing game than a new one, at first.

allan_boa
Colonel

Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:15 am

Durk wrote:Well, do not be too discouraged. Committing to a game of PON is a year's long commitment.

Well, I'm not discouraged and I know that stating a pbem with a game like PON is definitely a long term commitment :-)
But also, as I said, now that I finally purchased WON, I'd rather focus on it. And I have a special historical interest in Napoleon's era. I will probably want to join a WON pbem later when I'm a bit more familiar with the game (even if it's very similar to all other ageod games).

Return to “Pride of Nations”