Crowe15
Civilian

Help new at this

Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Hello, i'm new to PON, and there are still parts of the game i dont understand. I'm playing as France in the 1850 grand campaign to start after reading the game manuel, and playing the tutorial.

When I end the first turn I got an infrindgement casus belli on Morocco. But I dont know what the infridgement CB is? Does it mean I can take land? Or only money?

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Re: Help new at this

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:31 pm

welcome

Ok, this means they occupy a province that is one of your objectives or seem as one of yours - check the F10 screen and yoiu shold see something in Morocco?

You don't have to do anything with it on T1, it will re-occur till you take the province in question -- most likely by war or by playing the colonial cards to make Morroco a colony.

Basically it means you can declare war on Morocco whenever it suits you and - if you win big enough - transfer the province to yourself.

Generally be careful about early expansion with France, you are in for a lot of domestic dissent up to 1870, so best play cautiously and read up about how to decrease militancy etc
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

Crowe15
Civilian

Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:03 am

Thank you!

I still dont understand, i checked the F10 or the score/objectives tab, and I don't see any regions related to morocco, or haiti, and the dominican republic.

In fact haiti and the dominican republic have a CB on me on a island I own in the pacific????????????????????

So that's why I have a CB on them???? I'm sorry, this confuses me. But here is a link to some screenshots I took to show what I'm talking about.

http://imgur.com/a/urZOM

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:19 am

ah, ok.

Yes you are infringing them so they have the CB. Wouldn't worry about it to be honest. If Morocco picks an early war it will be with Spain (not sure if this is scripted or simply the diplomatic system working)
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

Crowe15
Civilian

Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 am

loki100 wrote:ah, ok.

Yes you are infringing them so they have the CB. Wouldn't worry about it to be honest. If Morocco picks an early war it will be with Spain (not sure if this is scripted or simply the diplomatic system working)

Can you explain that in more detail? I still don't understand how infringement works in PON. Or where it is explained.

Return to “Pride of Nations”