vaalen
AGEod Guard of Honor

1880 scenario crash while looking at factories, and fields

Thu May 18, 2017 3:41 pm

In starting an 1880 campaign as France, I started out doing what I usually do with this scenario, turning off all factories and mines form the F4 screen, then turning on some of the individual factories, mines, and fields by going to an individual city, clicking on the area that holds the factories, or going to the display of fields and mines, clicking on it, and turning on some of the mines and factories.

At some point during this process, the game shows an error message and crashes to the desktop. Sometimes the factory and field displays do not show the factories, mines, or fields, even though the F4 screen says they are there. Sometimes I can find them by using the arrows on the display, at other times the game crashes if I try to use the arrows.

Just clicking on the circle that opens the display of fields and mines can cause the crash, as can just clicking on that part of a city that opens the display showing factories and buildings.

I have never experienced this before the 1.04.3 patch. Usually I play the 1850 Grand Campaign, which does not have this problem.

However, I have not been able to complete my economic adjustments even once in the 1880 scenario before it crashes to the desktop.

Has anyone else seen this?

Return to “Pride of Nations”