lordlau1
Corporal

Help

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:31 pm

I had a major crisis happen in PoN. I have plenty of money, plenty of private capital, the most prestige, and I didn't build anything new.

I have a message that says "an increasing amount of cash flow in the hands of german businesman seems to have initiated and economic crisis"

I received -9% happiness and +20 inflation.

I cannot find a crisis screen anywhere.

Thoughts?

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Re: Help

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Don't panic. These things happen ... usually either you or one of the other states got into the situation of too much state cash being available - that seems the most likely trigger but it is a bit random. But in general don't hold too much cash, if you are not using it then lower taxes etc.

You'll have a couole of years of the niggle of higher inflation and a bit of a contentment hit. At the end some events will fire that will recuce the inflation back down (the price increase that occured is retained though).

In truth they are not as devastating as the various industrial and financial crises of the 19C were. Best seen as a tool to raise costs as states slowly become richer and thus roughly keep costs-income in balance.

lordlau1
Corporal

Re: Help

Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:40 am

But 22 inflation in 1 turn?

Return to “Pride of Nations”