Moriety
Major

Have they fixed the Russian Cavalry yet?

Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:56 am

I made a file that actually displayed the railways as you built them. Playing as Russia I did all of her territory but abandoned the game as the AGEOD team were "too busy" to fix a bug that left the player of Russia unable to EVER upgrade the Russian Cavalry, and in those days cavalry was important, but not important to their grand game it seems.

I got as far (making visible railway lines to show the best way of transporting your troops) as East Africa before giving up (making a railway actually SHOW on the map once you'd PAID for it.). The visual info is important to the viewer.

Toby
"Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time you've got" Art Buchwald, U.S. Journalist and humourist

Moriety
Major

Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:37 am

This company is rushing ahead based upon the wealth of the superb single product which made their name: ACW, producing too many products without enough staff for even one within the design and coding stage.

The result is half finished games and mediocre scenario's within the products within two I've recently played: hoping I guess, that your customers will finish off each product you half make and then release, just like Paradox.
To think I once wanted to invest in this company, I had a narrow escape.
"Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time you've got" Art Buchwald, U.S. Journalist and humourist

Return to “Pride of Nations”