Grouchy
Private

Captured Corps artillery units

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 pm

There seems something wrong with your opponents Corps artillery units after they are captured.

1. The flags in the unit display is still the one from your opponent.
2. They don't fill up, so most of those Corps art. unit consist of 2-3 artillery or one-three artillery and one HQ.
3. Those captured corps two batteries/components command costs are huge: 12 (a normal art. regt costs 1)
4. If you want to disband them it costs the player 12 victory points against 4 victory poins for a regular artillery regt.

It seems all somewhat strange to me.
A cavalry general should be a master of practical science, know the value of seconds, despise life and not trust to chance.

caranorn

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 am

Grouchy wrote:There seems something wrong with your opponents Corps artillery units after they are captured.

1. The flags in the unit display is still the one from your opponent.
2. They don't fill up, so most of those Corps art. unit consist of 2-3 artillery or one-three artillery and one HQ.
3. Those captured corps two batteries/components command costs are huge: 12 (a normal art. regt costs 1)
4. If you want to disband them it costs the player 12 victory points against 4 victory poins for a regular artillery regt.

It seems all somewhat strange to me.

Nothing wrong about that...

1) It's a captured unit...

2) You only have replacements for your units. Though the artillery and HQ elements will slowly fill up without replacements...

3) CP costs are per units regardless of losses...

4) idem

Essentially this is WaD. At least since RuS there have been sugestions to change how capturing equipment works. I expect this will be improved at some point (personally I'd rather have the capturing of units removed and instead have war supply or whatever a game uses for purchase of new units gained instead)...
Marc aka Caran...

Return to “Pride of Nations”