cobraII
Captain

Crash to desktop (1855, after processing Late June turn)

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:40 am

Sardinia-Piedmont, so far experienced two other crashes both identified to events and fixed for upcoming, patch I assuming that this crash is also related to and event, i load main log and the turn before because it crashes as day 15 processes.
I'am assuming its probably another crash due to typos in different events, but i am not sure which one it is this time. After doing some searching through threads i have not noticed anyone mention this one before. so here the files.
Attachments
Backup1.zip
(2 MiB) Downloaded 136 times

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Quote General Lee Gettysburg movie,
"Do you see, General, there is the great trap, to be a good soldier you must love the army, to be a good commander you must be ready to order the death of the thing you love. We don't fear our death. But if this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever high. We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle".

cobraII
Captain

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:46 am

actualy looking back at the main log i think it relates to the ruler miss type thats already fixed for next patch. Getting better at understanding the logs. :)

edit: if anyone else experiences this problem reference: this thread http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=21525
Quote General Lee Gettysburg movie,

"Do you see, General, there is the great trap, to be a good soldier you must love the army, to be a good commander you must be ready to order the death of the thing you love. We don't fear our death. But if this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever high. We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle".

Return to “Pride of Nations”