cobraII
Captain

VGN 2009 still?

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Since Rise of Prussia is coming out first, and its been hinted at to be around christmas time does this mean then that, we will probably see Vgn in 2010 then, Take all the time you need till you guys think it is in good shape to be released. Was just a little curious, Keep up the good work really like the imagines shown.

p.s. if you feel like you cant answer this question, it is okay.
Quote General Lee Gettysburg movie,
"Do you see, General, there is the great trap, to be a good soldier you must love the army, to be a good commander you must be ready to order the death of the thing you love. We don't fear our death. But if this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever high. We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle".

GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:49 pm

I think not. They are still in alpha, so some time in 2010 is more realistic.

cobraII
Captain

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Yeah i was figuring it would probably be 2010 its just since the announcement tag always says soon on ageod 2009, they should probably change that to not confuse people new people who come to ageod forums.
Quote General Lee Gettysburg movie,

"Do you see, General, there is the great trap, to be a good soldier you must love the army, to be a good commander you must be ready to order the death of the thing you love. We don't fear our death. But if this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever high. We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle".

keith
Sergeant

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:34 am

although i would like vgn by christmas, i can wait till next year if they need the time, the last thing ageod need is to release a another game that is patently not ready for general release again

PhilThib

Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:56 pm

For sure not in 2009 now... ;)

Return to “Pride of Nations”