W.Barksdale wrote:Any word on this? Real time or turns?! :coeurs:

VGN??? :confused: Turns of course! It's an AGEOD engine game! :thumbsup:

Hohenlohe

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 am

Is there anything new around VGN??

greetings

Hohenlohe
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

arsan

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:50 am

Hohenlohe wrote:Is there anything new around VGN??

greetings

Hohenlohe

Yes! the news ara that... it is summer vacation time at AGEOD! ;) :D
They will be too busy making sand castles at the beach to post any news about VGN until September (at the earliest) :)

Grrrr! how i envy them! :wacko:

Generalisimo

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Hohenlohe wrote:Is there anything new around VGN??

greetings

Hohenlohe

Well, the game is still advancing... :thumbsup:

Like arsan said, it is summer holidays time... so, you will not get much feedback on this until everyone is back. ;)
"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon."
Napoleon Bonaparte

BOA-AAR: ¡Abajo el imperialismo Británico! (en español)

AGEOD Facebook Fanpage - news & screenshots about the upcoming games!

gchristie
Brigadier General

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:50 pm

arsan wrote:Yes! the news ara that... it is summer vacation time at AGEOD! ;) :D
They will be too busy making sand castles at the beach to post any news about VGN until September (at the earliest)

Will the game model a sharp drop in productivity for European powers in the summer months? ;)

I envy their more civilized approach to vacations. Us americanos just keep workin' and workin'.

Cheers.
"Now, back to Rome for a quick wedding - and some slow executions!"- Miles Gloriosus

arsan

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:33 pm

gchristie wrote:Will the game model a sharp drop in productivity for European powers in the summer months? ;)

I envy their more civilized approach to vacations. Us americanos just keep workin' and workin'.

Cheers.

Of course not! VGN is about the Victorian age! No vacations and no free days for anybody under the Baron or Earl rank! Like in Dickens novels ;)

Justs i little off topic but... hey! you must have vacations there too, don't you??
i know because i have seen American tourists aroudn here ;)
Even Japanese have a week a year to go on vacations :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Nial
Colonel

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Well most people get some sort of vacation time every year. From 10 days to 2 weeks is the usual amount.

I have worked at the same place for over 20 years, so I have a huge amount by American standards. 5 weeks a year. :)

Nial
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MrT
Colonel

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 pm

Join the EU the miniunium amount is something like 28 days? (including public holidays etc)

arsan

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:44 pm

Nial wrote:I have worked at the same place for over 20 years, so I have a huge amount by American standards. 5 weeks a year. :)

Nial

Hey! thats nice! :thumbsup:
Around here the usual is a month a year... except students and teachers which have muuuuch more (2-3 months at summer plus 20 days at Christmas and other 10 days at easter :blink: :D )

Nial
Colonel

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:29 pm

MrT wrote:Join the EU the miniunium amount is something like 28 days? (including public holidays etc)

Well each place has it's good points and bad. But living in a conglomerate of nations with another full layer of politicians to screw me out of as much of my money as possible? No thanks. The American Gov. is too dang good at it already. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gchristie
Brigadier General

oops

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:47 pm

My clumsy attempt at being playful seems to have hijacked this thread :blink: . Back to the matter at hand, gents?
"Now, back to Rome for a quick wedding - and some slow executions!"- Miles Gloriosus

Pocus

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:53 pm

This, is a good idea!

The little soldiers are a non intrusive way of showing your military units in Colonial Mode. This allow us to give to players more info than simply masking things when you switch mode (because it can still be important to see enemy units in Colonial or Commerce Mode for example)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “Pride of Nations”