calvinus

Beta patch 1.08K

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 am

Hello everybody,

here you can find a new beta patch 1.08K.

Here you can download the beta patch for the full version:
http://ageoddl.telechargement.fr/3rdParty/WW1 GOLD/Patches/WW1_Patch_v1.0.8k.exe

And here for the demo version:
http://ageoddl.telechargement.fr/3rdParty/WW1 GOLD/Patches/WW1_DemoPatch_v1.0.8k.exe

Finally here for the pre-Gold version (1.07):
http://ageoddl.telechargement.fr/3rdParty/WW1 GOLD/Patches/WW1_Patch_v1.0.7k.exe

Please report here if you find some glitches or major issues.

Herewith I listed all news...

[Version 1.0.7j]
[Version 1.0.7k]
[Version 1.0.8j]
[Version 1.0.8k]

Improvements:
- Army Roster display is now updated every time an army activation or coordination takes place, as well as when an army activation ends (only for Gold edition)
- Cost of naval mission "In Port" is now set to zero
- Naval missions "In Port" now can not be intercepted anymore
- All naval missions can now be performed only by naval detachments at sea (except for "In Port" mission, of course)
- Added fleet name to all naval missions notification messages

(*) Scenario corrections:
- Grand Campaign scenario: corrected placement of English colonial stack in Nigeria
- Grand Campaign scenario: added fixed English garrisons in Nigeria, South Africa, English Africa and British Indies
- 1914 and Grand Campaign scenario: corrected the English event script that triggered the modification of BEF special corps values

Fixed bugs:
- Fixed a memory buffer overflow that caused a game crash in some rare cases when "AI uses all behaviors" option was enabled
- Fixed a bug in Multiplayer that prevented the connection of 3 or more players in the same time
- Fixed a bug that caused an apparent declaration of war performed by capitulated nations
- Fixed a bug in Multiplayer that cause a game stuck in case of Reaction when the reacting force was not the main army of the front
- Fixed a regression bug introduced by 1.08J that made impossible the declarion of war by neutral countries via diplomacy
- Fixed a rare bug in retreat to nearest supply source procedure during land battles
- Fixed a bug in retreat priorities execution during land battles

(*) : not working for older savegames

News coming with 1.08K are highlighted in bold.

Have fun!
Calvinus

Cavalryman
Corporal

FINALLY ...the game we thought it might be!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Finally it looks like the perseverance of the AGEOD team is bearing fruit......the game is begining to deliver on the hype of 2008.

...what we now have with the Gold version is an absolute gem of a game......(saving the fact that there is no pbem version!).....and one that I am increasingly enjoying playing....which for a game to hold the attention of a player like me, hardly the persistent sort given the sort of terrible initial versions and through all the disappointments of promised fixes must mean something.

I have to commend you for your dedication to delivering a class product EVENTUALLY....but I do feel a little vexed at the fact that it has cost me money to put right what should have been there at the start.

Having said this....the game must rank as the most intelligent simulation of WW! ever produced and I for one am very grateful that such a long neglected era has finally got a game to relish.

Return to “Help improve WW1!”