Franciscus

Army flipping ?

Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:38 am

I know that someone already suggested a "flip all wounded units" option, that had among others the disadvantages of not allowing the player to direct his RP where he most needs them.

However at least to me a "flip all units in an army" would be a welcome addition.

For instance, I am pushing hard I German army, incurred some losses, but want to continue forcing with this army. Instead of selecting each I army corps separately, I could simply select a "flip all wounded units of this army" option - simplicity and flexibility combined... :)

Regards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

calvinus

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:09 am

I will think of it, maybe it's really a nice improvement!

For sure, I can't do it at army level, but for the entire stack selected (HQ/Detachment), putting a new button in the 3x3 grid. Do you like such a solution? ;)

Franciscus

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:13 am

Yes, stack-level would be great. I think a new button in the 3x3 grid would be excelent ! :thumbsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vic2374
Civilian

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:03 pm

a flip all button would be nice, but I would like to see a list of all corps that require flipping in a box during the reinforcement phase...it could replace the box that displays army HQs (the special one that shows during reinforcement, not the army roster). Because some units don't have an permanent army, it should show the army it's currently assigned to. To make it very fast, a check box displayed along with the corp (and assigned army) would enable one button updates.

Moff Jerjerrod
Sergeant

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Is there an easy way to cycle through independent stacks? I'm talking about the detachments not assigned to any army, named or un-named. I know that the "Home/Ins" key works for armies that are named but this hotkey does not work for the independent detachments.

Makes for a tedious time when searching for these detachments to see if they need replacements.

suediarra
Private

i agree

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:45 am

great idea franciscus

Return to “Help improve WW1!”