waehuun wrote:• First problem is low FPS – 5 FPS (unpatched) was unplayable, 10 FPS (patched) is better and barely playable, yet that’s probably not all my system should be able to manage.
waehuun wrote:• Second problem is lag-freezes that occur at regular points in game and get longer and longer as the game continues (this is independent of save-exit-restart and only occurs in strictly turn-based mode). In my current game as CP, in the second turn (August 1914) I get a 1–2 minutes lag:
– After the "Initializing Scenario Screen", when I already see the game map but AI is still disabled. Note that this is not AI thinking as I have another 5–10 seconds freeze after enabling AI.
– After "Enact all movements" has finished and all battles have been resolved.
waehuun wrote:What I have tried from other threads:
• Single core mode (Sometimes I get the impression that this slightly improves FPS but otherwise no effect.)
• Give AI full time/not full time, all behaviours/not all behaviours (I can see no effect on performance)
• Run as Administrator (no effect on performance)
• WinXP compability mode, disable virtual effects (game does not start)
• Disable UAC, antivirus (no effect)
Code: Select all
[FOG OF WAR]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests