lampar
Civilian

New Game Eldfall Chronicles

Thu May 13, 2021 5:59 pm

Hello everyone!

I am writing here to get the word out about our new game Eldfall Chronicles which we worked hard on for years and we will now finally start it on Kickstarter on 18th May.

For anyone interested, here is the synopsis.

Eldfall Chronicles is a fantasy and RPG-inspired tabletop skirmish game with unique and collectible miniatures that immerses the players in a world where battle is commonplace.
You will face both conflict and ancient terror, against which you must depend on your own skill and cunning to prevail. Alternatively, you can join forces with trusted allies and face the battles together! Players can enjoy two styles of play, either pitting their skill and tactics against each other or teaming up against the game itself.

For more information you can always visit us on our web site.
https://eldfall-chronicles.com/

Hope to see you there!

lampar
Civilian

Re: New Game Eldfall Chronicles

Thu May 20, 2021 1:49 am

Pocus

Mon May 24, 2021 8:24 am

That's far from historical gaming, but if people want to take a look...

Personally I can't stand anymore the old tropes of orcs, elves, dwarfs and humans. Hopefully your game is more original...

lampar
Civilian

Mon May 24, 2021 12:32 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your replay.

If you have some time I would invite you to look at our lore behind the game where you will see that we have created quite a historical setting for the fantasy world. Yes of course it is all fantasy but it is also a result of many years of work we pored our love in, to make it in to what we envisioned it to be.

But we understand it is a niche game so all we ask it to give it a chance.

Return to “Boardgame Central”