Random
AGEod Veteran

A problem and a question

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 am

Taking a break from learning Pride of Nations to play out a WW1-G campaign as the Central Powers. Set the AI to "3"; so far it's been pretty aggressive without making a host of poor-odds attacks and so is keeping me relatively honest.

But (there is usually a but somewhere)...

A Russian offensive in the Spring of 1915 made significant advances into East Prussia but Eighth Army successfully attacked their flank and surrounded most of their Second Army. The Russian forces should be isolated but as can be seen from the screen shot they are getting supplied through a German occupied province and a theoretically impassible lake hexside.

Any ideas what I'm seeing here?

Question: Is there any way to create a new campaign that uses monthly turns? I have tried to build one (titled "Grand_Campaign_Monthly) and have gotten it to appear in the scenario menu (with some information omissions) but the game crashes when I try to start it.

I have created new "Turns.csv" (attached), Grand_Campaign_Monthly.scn files and edited the Scenarios.csv to include the new scenario. Am hoping to find a work around and avoid those two-month turns. Is it even possible to mod this?

Thanks in advance.
Attachments

[The extension csv has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Drewenz Supply.JPG

calvinus

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 am

Hello Random,

I already found and fixed the supply bug in the patch 1.08M under work. Unfortunately, an unexpected big amount of work made me impossible to get any progress in WW1 coding. I'll be more relaxed in July and I'll do my best to complete all tasks to finish and publish this patch. ;)

For the turns.csv, I'll try to debug it, but I have to create all files and folders as you did.

Random
AGEod Veteran

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks, Calvinus! I really appreciate the quick response and your continued efforts with WW1G.

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”