Evren

Grand Offensive Question

Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:29 pm

I'm probably missing out something, since i am fairly new to the game, but i couldn't find an explanation for this:

I could successfully launch grand offensives on the Austrian front with Russia and on the German front with France, so ; have no problems with launching offensives. But when i tried this with the British 1. and 2. Armies in Belgium, i just couldn't. When i open the Grand Offensive window in Belgium, it only shows the Belgium Army. What am i doing wrong?

calvinus

Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Mmmh... indeed you open my mind! :w00t:

The game checks the ownership of the clicked area. So the game engine "believes" you want to plan a G.O. for Belgium... arghhh!!! This has to be somehow corrected!

Thankssss!

Edit: I will try making the game check the nationality of the selected stack, if any, otherwise the ownership of the selected area. In such a way, you will be able to plan GOs for Britons in allied territory! :thumbsup:

Evren

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:08 pm

Thank You Calvinus, especially for your endless efforts. :thumbsup:

calvinus

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 pm

calvinus wrote:Edit: I will try making the game check the nationality of the selected stack, if any, otherwise the ownership of the selected area. In such a way, you will be able to plan GOs for Britons in allied territory! :thumbsup:

Done! Next patch. :love:

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”