Templer
General

Hooked Gamers - Review

Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:38 am

Hooked Gamers

-> [color="#ADD8E6"]A Calm Before The Storm[/color]

Final score: 5.0

[color="#00FF00"]Pros[/color]

Large variety of units, historically accurate selection of leaders and officers, massive map encompassing all of Europe and smaller regions of interest during the period, logistic management makes up a large portion of the gameplay to a degree rarely seen

[color="#FFA07A"]Cons[/color]

For a game based around one of the greatest conflicts in human history the excitement one could expect from such a game is completely absent.

I can't stress enough that it's not a bad game.

Which Is Mightier?

People will always debate about whether the pen truly is mightier than the sword; in the case of To End All Wars, it is certainly true. Though set during one of the major conflicts of human history, the game does not focus singularly on the homefront but rather offers an interactive logistic simulator of a war. It can be a great time sink for history buffs, but for someone looking for thrills to match the strategy you may not find what you're looking for here.

To End All Wars was a unique experience, it's not one for everyone however. It may not have been the experience I was looking for, but I can see the appeal there. Perhaps fans of Ageod's games will find To End All Wars to be a great game, but for me it was anything but. It was a well built, but rather boring, strategy experience. I can't stress enough that it's not a bad game, it's just not one to look at for the true thrills of battle other strategy titles can offer.
Greetings
Templer

Return to “News from AGEod”