lodilefty

Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:50 pm

The text for victory has been changed [to the English version seen] but translations may have gotten a bit behind. :o

We'll fix this :)

Excellent AAR. :coeurs:

What version did you start with?
Did you patch or update during the game?

Thank you! :king:
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

JadeKing
Lieutenant

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:57 pm

We updated to the latest patch when it was released. One other thing I noticed, is that the correct offensive, defensive and strategic ratings of the generals, isnt updated on the battle screen, when they get experience. On the last sccreenshot Brock is still shown as 6-5-5 even though he is 6-5-6. I also think Hull got an extra rating in defensive skill than shown. He gave me some good beating that old man :p apy:
Thank goodness we don't understand the language of ravens, jackdaws, crickets, frogs, and pigs. Otherwise we'd probably worry about what they think too. Yet how many people seem more brainless than the frogs and jackdaws? Does that make any difference to us? No. We let what they say upset us and render our lives utterly miserable.
Dio Chrysostom

jamesbode
Civilian

Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:16 am

yea defo Hull got an extra rating in defensive skill than shown,its givin meh a hard time aswell .
:|

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America AARs”