Kotik
Lieutenant Colonel

Somethings strange in the F&I war scenario

Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:53 am

I find it abit strange that crown point is an objective despite there is only a harbour there. Should it not be Fort st Frédéric just north of crown point that should be the objective and also have the harbour? that sounds abit more resonable, well atleast to me it does.
"Saw steamer, strafed same, sank same, some sight, signed smith" From "The Thousand Mile War" by Brian Garfield.

GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:57 am

Often a harbour is considered the key to a fort and other objectives.

Kotik
Lieutenant Colonel

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:50 am

GlobalExplorer wrote:Often a harbour is considered the key to a fort and other objectives.

I dont understand what you mean unfortunatly. I guess that a event will in 1759 build a settlement and a fort there as it happened in realitly.
"Saw steamer, strafed same, sank same, some sight, signed smith" From "The Thousand Mile War" by Brian Garfield.

GShock

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:55 am

That's a good suggestion and this might be the reason why that region is considered an objective while just only having a port...regardless of such an event, which i am sure lodilefty will consider.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We ain't going down!

Korrigan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:55 am

I think the French will build Fort Carillon on Crown Point (through event) if you don't prevent them to (by occupying the area).
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." Mark Twain

lodilefty

Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:04 am

Keep playng! Things will be clear in the end ;)

...after all, isn't the fun in discovering? :)
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “Help to improve WIA”