lodilefty

Call for Volunteers - WIA

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi :D

We need to try to reduce the confusion to the general users with beta patches, as the beta team is pretty much gone.

So, we are in need of 2 or 3 "veterans" to restart the WIA Beta team.

The major activity will be limited to testing "pre-release" patches. both beta and final. We are generally not going to do much with design changes at this time.

Reply either here or by PM to me. :)
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

michaelangelo
Conscript

Call for volunteers

Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:47 am

Greetings,

I'm not sure how to send a PM in this forum or I would do so. That said, as a current and former beta tester for Matrix/Slitherine and Paradox Games, and as a longtime fan of Ageod titles, I would love to volunteer as a beta tester for my favorite Ageod game to date.

Please contact me for additional information.
My best regards,

Michael Lange (michaelangelo)

lodilefty

Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:07 pm

michaelangelo wrote:Greetings,

I'm not sure how to send a PM in this forum or I would do so. That said, as a current and former beta tester for Matrix/Slitherine and Paradox Games, and as a longtime fan of Ageod titles, I would love to volunteer as a beta tester for my favorite Ageod game to date.

Please contact me for additional information.
My best regards,

Michael Lange (michaelangelo)

Hi Michael, Welcome to AGEOD forum. :D

Please read this:
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showpost.php?p=173066&postcount=1

I'd love to add you as a WIA beta, but we'd like to see you around the forum a while first. :)

However, if you know one of the devs well, contact him and we'll expedite the assignment! :w00t:
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

michaelangelo
Conscript

Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 am

lodilefty wrote:

I'd love to add you as a WIA beta, but we'd like to see you around the forum a while first. :)

However, if you know one of the devs well, contact him and we'll expedite the assignment! :w00t:

I completely understand and appreciate the reasoning; I'm a long(ish) term reader of the forums but I'm not a vocal forum user by habit unless I have problems. Most of my posts have been at either Matrix or Paradox, partially because of where I purchased the games and because I've used their forums for a long time (for beta testing feedback) and I'm comfortable there. That said, I also tend to spend a lot more time playing than reading and conversing about games, which will probably evolve with time.

I'll try to increase my forum output, but I much prefer to say something of merit and substance rather than simply post for the sake of increasing my thread count ;) I look forward to a mutually beneficial discourse moving forward.

Return to “Help to improve WIA”