JadeKing
Lieutenant

Is Lake Eire a Bermuda Triangle?

Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:02 am

I had a fleet moving from Long Point Bay to Lake Eire, but after the turn was calculated it had just disappered :tournepas I was able to find it in my force listing, where it also mentioned it was located at Lake Eire, but it is not shown on the map. I can "activate" it by going through the force listing and put it on the map again, but it must be somekind of bug.

Attachments
Backup12.rar
(139.93 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
Thank goodness we don't understand the language of ravens, jackdaws, crickets, frogs, and pigs. Otherwise we'd probably worry about what they think too. Yet how many people seem more brainless than the frogs and jackdaws? Does that make any difference to us? No. We let what they say upset us and render our lives utterly miserable.
Dio Chrysostom

Woody
Sergeant

Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:31 am

You 've found the Flying Dutchman bug ;)

lodilefty

Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:09 pm

JadeKing wrote:I had a fleet moving from Long Point Bay to Lake Eire, but after the turn was calculated it had just disappered :tournepas I was able to find it in my force listing, where it also mentioned it was located at Lake Eire, but it is not shown on the map. I can "activate" it by going through the force listing and put it on the map again, but it must be somekind of bug.

I'll need passwords! :( :bonk:
Please PM to me. Thanks! :)
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

lodilefty

Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Right password
Wrong turn, I think [June 1812]

The backups "cycle" each turn. Zip up the current turn and last 2-3 backups [use the date tag on folders or files inside each] to be safe...
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

JadeKing
Lieutenant

Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:08 pm

Now I think I got the right ones :bonk:
Attachments
1812 campaign pbem.rar
(715.09 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
Thank goodness we don't understand the language of ravens, jackdaws, crickets, frogs, and pigs. Otherwise we'd probably worry about what they think too. Yet how many people seem more brainless than the frogs and jackdaws? Does that make any difference to us? No. We let what they say upset us and render our lives utterly miserable.

Dio Chrysostom

Heldenkaiser
AGEod Grognard

Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:49 pm

If that's the same bug that's in BoA (1), then the fleet is now sitting somewhere in the extreme NE corner of the map out in the North Atlantic. Just drag it back onto the Lake, should do the trick. :)
[color="Gray"]"These Savages may indeed be a formidable Enemy to your raw American Militia, but, upon the King's regular & disciplined Troops, Sir, it is impossible they should make any Impression." -- General Edward Braddock[/color]
Colonial Campaigns Club (supports BoA and WiA)
[color="Gray"]"... and keep moving on." -- General U.S. Grant[/color]
American Civil War Game Club (supports AACW)

JadeKing
Lieutenant

Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:00 pm

Yes, that's also what I did. I just feared for a moment that I had lost it completely, but now it's back in buisness again ready to sink some US ships :D

Dio Chrysostom

lodilefty

Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:07 pm

Heldenkaiser wrote:If that's the same bug that's in BoA (1), then the fleet is now sitting somewhere in the extreme NE corner of the map out in the North Atlantic. Just drag it back onto the Lake, should do the trick. :)

:tournepas

Looks like another "Invoke Pocus" spell. :nuts:

I hope we don't run out of mana... :niark:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America”