Siekster
Sergeant

Carolina Scenario

Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:58 am

OK, I am thoroughly loving the game, and believe I am slowly learning my way around. I've played the Carolina scenario several times as the Brits to see If I could get the total victory. I for the 1st time was able to take both Wilmington and Charleston, but Savannah eludes me, and I am unable to maintain undisputed control of Hillsborough or Camden. I end up with a stalemate, although I hold the major objectives, my VP's aren't high enough.

Any suggestions from you vets out there? :bonk:
"You underestimate my powers!!!"

-Anakin Skywalker, moments before jumping and having three of his extremities hacked off by a lightsaber...

Rafiki

Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:38 am

Unless I'm much mistaken, if you don't have enough VP's, your victory gets downgraded a notch, so a marginal victory becomes a stalemate.
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

bobkatfan
Private

Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:42 pm

Siekster wrote:OK, I am thoroughly loving the game, and believe I am slowly learning my way around. I've played the Carolina scenario several times as the Brits to see If I could get the total victory. I for the 1st time was able to take both Wilmington and Charleston, but Savannah eludes me, and I am unable to maintain undisputed control of Hillsborough or Camden. I end up with a stalemate, although I hold the major objectives, my VP's aren't high enough.

Any suggestions from you vets out there? :bonk:
Just give up cause you're no match for Greene, :niark: . Sorry I just had to say it, I'm a direct descendant of Greene.

BobB
Private

Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:26 pm

Siekster,

I've found that playing the British side in this scenario to be uphill all the way.

I've only won a single time (36 points to 34 points while winning Wilmington and Charleston as well as holding my cities/towns). I think I won that time because Moultrie abandoned Charleston and attempted to attack Augusta (or Ninety-Six); I forget which one. He broke his force attempting to take that objective and he was killed also.

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America”