Stwa
Colonel

Killer AI Stacks

Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:57 pm

Put screenies of your Killer AI Stacks in here.

[color="Red"]NO Cheating![/color] :niark:

I'll go first.

Stwa
Colonel

Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Here is another from my modified 1778 Northern Scenario (actually from BOA).

This pic proves that when the AI WANTS to consolidate....IT CAN!

This force basically made mincemeat out of the French Expiditionary Force. Then it rapined Washington's Continental Army.

Also please note the Mohawk Warband, nice touch by the AI getting the Indians involved like that.

Adam the VIth
Lieutenant

Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:42 am

Both of those stacks are smaller than Howe's army at NY in 1777.

The second one is hardly "killer at all."

Yeah, I would not want my Continentals running into them -- but I'd expect forces of that size.

Stwa
Colonel

Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:54 am

Adam the VIth wrote:Both of those stacks are smaller than Howe's army at NY in 1777.

The second one is hardly "killer at all."

Yeah, I would not want my Continentals running into them -- but I'd expect forces of that size.

I think you are conjuring up a [color="RoyalBlue"]negative connation for the word Killer.[/color] I am not sure, but seems like a lot of people around here don't like big stacks. Well, I am not one of those people!

I meant Killer to mean Cool in this context.

Now I think both examples I gave were pretty cool stacks. Wouldn't you agree. I have seen much larger, just not recently, but those are cool too.

Adam the VIth
Lieutenant

Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:56 am

Stwa wrote:I think you are conjuring up a [color="RoyalBlue"]negative connation for the word Killer.[/color] I am not sure, but seems like a lot of people around here don't like big stacks. Well, I am not one of those people!

I meant Killer to mean Cool in this context.

Now I think both examples I gave were pretty cool stacks. Wouldn't you agree. I have seen much larger, just not recently, but those are cool too.

Cool -- I want the AI to kick my butt -- so we're on the same page -- I did think you meant "boo hoo" :p leure: I don't like losing to big AI armies.

Glad to hear you're a killer AI fan. -- Carry on! :dada:

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America”