JadeKing
Lieutenant

Turn compression?

Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:03 am

When I enable this option, I thought the save files would be saved in zip format, but this dosent seem to be the case. I have winrar but is some other program needed, to use this option?
Thank goodness we don't understand the language of ravens, jackdaws, crickets, frogs, and pigs. Otherwise we'd probably worry about what they think too. Yet how many people seem more brainless than the frogs and jackdaws? Does that make any difference to us? No. We let what they say upset us and render our lives utterly miserable.
Dio Chrysostom

arsan

Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:52 am

This is used for PBEM games. The turn is zipped when you sent it by mail to the other player,
On single player it has no effect.
Cheers

JadeKing
Lieutenant

Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 am

It is for a pbem game I am using it, but isnt the file supposed to be saved as a zip file, the moment you save it?
Thank goodness we don't understand the language of ravens, jackdaws, crickets, frogs, and pigs. Otherwise we'd probably worry about what they think too. Yet how many people seem more brainless than the frogs and jackdaws? Does that make any difference to us? No. We let what they say upset us and render our lives utterly miserable.

Dio Chrysostom

arsan

Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:44 am

JadeKing wrote:It is for a pbem game I am using it, but isnt the file supposed to be saved as a zip file, the moment you save it?

Oh, sorry, i though you were playing single player and talking about the saves stored on your HD :bonk:
I'm no expert on PBEM (well, i have not played PBEM ever :siffle: :niark: ) so i can't help much... let's hope some expert PBEM player can enlighten us.
Regards

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America”