Cfant
Lieutenant

Ki "cheating"?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi all!

I hope, the forum is still alive Just started with BoA2 (ok, tried it once, didn't get warm with it. But now I'm AJE-addicted and want to try BoA2 again). Now my question: While my boys die as soon as the first snow falls, the KI seems unharmed. French troops even siege settlements during winter blizzards, but their power doesn't drop. Am I paranoid or is the KI "cheating"?

Emx77

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Cfant wrote:Hi all!

I hope, the forum is still alive Just started with BoA2 (ok, tried it once, didn't get warm with it. But now I'm AJE-addicted and want to try BoA2 again). Now my question: While my boys die as soon as the first snow falls, the KI seems unharmed. French troops even siege settlements during winter blizzards, but their power doesn't drop. Am I paranoid or is the KI "cheating"?

I also noticed this. I think this could be related to your settings under Historical attrition. If you selected "Historical for player only" - AI (KI as you call it) will not suffer attrition losses. Tooltip mentions only desertion and sickness but we may assume this losses are also impacted by harsh weather.

Durk

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:35 am

Yep, check your settings.
But, if you like AJE, you will also love WIA

Cfant
Lieutenant

Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Thanks for the answer :) Same rights for humans and AIs, I say ;)

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America”