captain curruthers
Sergeant

undefended city

Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:01 pm

could someone confirm what the requirements are for taking a lvl 1 city(undefended)in the few acres of snow scenario.ive been besieging it with indians for ages and nothings happening.when i checked the enemy turn there was no garrison or troops in the area :confused:

arsan

Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi!

Indians and other irregulars can't take cities at all. They can attack and burn forts, settlements, Indian villages, depots... but they are not made to take and keep control of white men cities. Even lowly level 1 :blink:
In fact you are not siegeing it at all, your Indians are juts there burning farms and fields and collecting scalps ;)
Indians and irregulars are for raiding not for conquering. ;)
Cheers!

captain curruthers
Sergeant

Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:37 am

thx arson.that tells me what im doing wrong ;)

Heldenkaiser
AGEod Grognard

Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:12 pm

If memory serves my Six Nations Indians have taken Niagara in a FIW campaign. One of the bands (the Tuscarora I think) are still sitting there.
[color="Gray"]"These Savages may indeed be a formidable Enemy to your raw American Militia, but, upon the King's regular & disciplined Troops, Sir, it is impossible they should make any Impression." -- General Edward Braddock[/color]
Colonial Campaigns Club (supports BoA and WiA)
[color="Gray"]"... and keep moving on." -- General U.S. Grant[/color]
American Civil War Game Club (supports AACW)

arsan

Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:27 pm

That's a fort isn't it??
If the fort is level 2 maybe they can't burn it... not sure right now really :bonk:

lodilefty

Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Heldenkaiser wrote:If memory serves my Six Nations Indians have taken Niagara in a FIW campaign. One of the bands (the Tuscarora I think) are still sitting there.

Niagra in FIW is a level 1 fort, no city.
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “BoA2: Wars in America”