warrenpeace
Private

Massina locked on Venice-1.03

Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:18 pm

Was playing as the French in 1805 Scenario. Movend Massina to attack Venice.
He is now locked there and can't move away. Also, Saint Cyr cannot move into Venice to help complete the Siege.

I e-mailed you the save.

Warren

Pocus

Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:13 pm

Do you have a fort battery or something like that in your stack? What happen if you put out of the stack an infantry bde or division, is it locked too?

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Pocus

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:01 pm

I sent you this by mail:

No bug, but perhaps a lack of feedback from the User Interface. Venice is separated from the main land by a crossing which is currently controlled by an Austrian ship squadron, posessing one combat unit, a frigate named Komet. So you can't get out or move into Venice with barges until the Frigate move away or is sunk, sorry!

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

warrenpeace
Private

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:20 pm

Ok, how can I sink the ship? I don't have any navy in this theater.

Pocus

Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:46 pm

That is another problem... I'll forward it to the historical team. For your current game, you can just wait that it moves.

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”