Sol Invictus

PBEM with two differnt language versions

Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:34 am

I and my French friend are about to start a pbem game and he has the French version and I have the English version. Is there a trick to be able to play or does the host language default for both players?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero

Henry D.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:47 pm

Hm, neither.

ltr213 and myselfmade a short test last thursday with the public 1.02-patch, he playing the english, me the german version. His game was in english, mine in german. No problems whatsoever.

So, the different language versions should be totally compatible for PbEM.

Have fun, Henry. :)
Henry D, also known as "Stauffenberg" @ Strategycon Interactive and formerly (un)known as "whatasillyname" @ Paradox Forums

"Rackers, wollt Ihr ewig leben?" (Rascals, Do You want to live forever?) - Frederick the Great, cursing at his fleeing Grenadiers at the battle of Kunersdorf

"Nee, Fritze, aber für fuffzehn Pfennije is' heute jenuch!" (No, Freddy, but for 15p let's call it a day!) - Retort of one passing Grenadier to the above :sourcil:

Sol Invictus

Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:44 pm

Thank you very much Henry, you are a gentleman and a scholar. :hat:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Henry D.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:59 pm

Sol Invictus wrote:Thank you very much Henry, you are a gentleman and a scholar. :hat:
Don't play silly with me again! :fleb: :niark:

Regards, Henry :sourcil:
Henry D, also known as "Stauffenberg" @ Strategycon Interactive and formerly (un)known as "whatasillyname" @ Paradox Forums

"Rackers, wollt Ihr ewig leben?" (Rascals, Do You want to live forever?) - Frederick the Great, cursing at his fleeing Grenadiers at the battle of Kunersdorf

"Nee, Fritze, aber für fuffzehn Pfennije is' heute jenuch!" (No, Freddy, but for 15p let's call it a day!) - Retort of one passing Grenadier to the above :sourcil:

Sol Invictus

Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:51 pm

I feel so ashamed and unworthy. :p leure:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Henry D.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:06 am

Sol Invictus wrote:I feel so ashamed and unworthy. :p leure:
There, there, Sol... :innocent:

Since You are already fraternizing with the french, perhaps would You care to play a short PbEM with a hun, too?

I guess I'm dwelling in the same time zone as Your french friend (unless he is abroad or from Quebec or something).

Regards, Henry :)

Sol Invictus

Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:44 am

I would be honored to thrash a Hun. :dada: I am one quarter Hun myself on my Fathers side, the other three quarters being Scot-Irish. A classic American mutt. :cwboy: I'll play either side any campaign. My French friend lives closer to you than me. He is in the Metz area. My ex made friends with a German girl when I was in the Army and stationed at Ft. Hood. She lived in Flensburg when we visited her about eleven years ago. I await your first salvo!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”