plasticpanzers
Corporal

Trafalgar not running

Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:28 am

Having a problem running the Trafalgar scenario. I can only access the Fr/Sp
fleet in S. Spain. When i try to move the curser around it flies up to the North of Scandanavia and stays there. No battles occur also when i order the fleet to sail from Southern Spain. I have taken the game out and have
reinsalled it but to no avail.
Tim

Rafiki

Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:18 am

[color="Blue"]This looks to be a technical issue, so let's stick it in the tech support forum[/color] :)
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:29 pm

I had no knowledge of the reported troubles before!

Did anybody play Trafalgar scenario with last patch?
I mind someone reported he was playing with great fun naval scenarios in the past!

Is then possible to have a copy of ScriptReport.txt file?
It's a small file. You should zip and upload it here!

So, start again the scenario; try to give orders to fleets; process turm; exit game. Locate ScriptReport.txt in NCP/Scripts folder: plese zip and upload it here!

I'll try to look at it!

JastaV
Ney: The army will not move!
Napoleon: The army will obey me!
Ney: The army will obey to its Generals’ orders!

[SIZE="1"]Fontainebleau, April 1814[/size]

Pocus

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:28 am

plasticpanzers wrote:Having a problem running the Trafalgar scenario. I can only access the Fr/Sp
fleet in S. Spain. When i try to move the curser around it flies up to the North of Scandanavia and stays there. No battles occur also when i order the fleet to sail from Southern Spain. I have taken the game out and have
reinsalled it but to no avail.
Tim

Your mouse cursor moves by itself when you do some kinds of operations within the game? This is definitively an hardware issue indeed. Please contact support so we can direct you here.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “NCP Technical support / Aide technique”