jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Depleted units in starting OOB: is it possible?

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:29 pm

I wonder if is possible to have partially depleted sub-units in the campaign starting OOB.

It could be useful and realistic in sceneries where units have suffered losses before first turn, and have to recover losses during the campaign course.

Good exanple is a Germany Campaign starting in January 1813 or in April 1813, when historically most units were reforming and receaving replacemets to recover full manpower.

If the answer will be positive, please indicate the parameters in setup excel file to be worked on!!!!

lodilefty

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:53 pm

See attached Screen..

The numbers you input are % of full cohesion or strength [health]

Note the command to set back to 100%, else everything following will be at the % listed!!!

Also, note that the number in column "D" [Param0] is the number of elements at start for each unit. St. Claire has a very weak force, eh?? :sourcil:

This is from WiA, but scripting is same for NCP, etc...
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:19 am

lodilefty wrote:See attached Screen..

The numbers you input are % of full cohesion or strength [health]

Note the command to set back to 100%, else everything following will be at the % listed!!!

Also, note that the number in column "D" [Param0] is the number of elements at start for each unit. St. Claire has a very weak force, eh?? :sourcil:

This is from WiA, but scripting is same for NCP, etc...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
It's a great tip!

I'll go after trying it as soon as some troubles with NCP_DB files will be clarified!

Thanks again

JastaV

Return to “NCP Mods”